Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Private Investigator Jay Rosenzwig Start Public Records Blog As a Free Service

The following is Courtesy of Jay's blog:

"New Public Records Blog Starts Today [January 27, 2006]!"

Today is the first day of our public records blog. I have been asked by many individuals to have a blog for public records information. So, let me begin by introducing myself.

I am a licensed private investigator in the State of California. As a PI, I was constantly bookmarking sites that would assist me in my investigation. After a while, there were many too many sites in the bookmarks. My wife asked me, "Why don't you create a website that has all these links for free public records and promote it to the general public."

Well, I took my wife's advice, and in the summer of 2000, I created a website called "PublicRecordFinder.com." The PublicRecordFinder.com site linked to free sites that provided online public records. I spent years gathering links and placing them on the site. In 2003, the site became one of the top sites on Google for finding public records. In the fall of 2004, I sold www.PublicRecordFinder.com to Intelius. Last year, I created another free public records site called
www.FreePRF.com/ . Today, www.FreePRF.com/ is one of the most popular sites for finding free public records and can be found on "Google's" first page under the keywords "Public Records."

I spend about 10 hours a week updating the links and rely on your recommendations for adding links. You can join our Yahoo Groups forum to recommend links and discuss public records. There are over 3600 members in this group.

This blog will mostly provide information about conducting your own investigation, where to find public records that are not online and legislative news and information about access to public records. I can't guarantee that I will post everyday, but I will certainly do my best to inform you about public records.

Thanks for your support.

Jay Rosenzweig,
J R Investigations
California Investigation Services
22351 Ventura Blvd., Suite 262
Woodland Hills, CA
License No. PI 13143
www.CALIPI.com

For ways to protect yourself and your family, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






Click here for Identity Theft
Articles and Resources
.

Identity Theft Resource Center

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blog Flux Directory

Copyright © 2005,
Etienne A. Gibbs, MSW.
All rights reserved.

Contents maintained by
Etienne A. Gibbs,
The Master Blog Builder